Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023
The Nigerian Immigration Service has announced its recruitment into some departments and offices, the recruitment is open to all who are ready and eligible to work.
Below is the list of available vacancies now at the NIS;
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) – CONPASS 11, Professional (Doctors)
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) – CONPASS 10, Professional (Pharmacists)
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (AS II) – CONPASS 8
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII), General Duty (CONPASS 06)
- Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 – General Duty
- Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 – Artisans
General Statutory Requirements for the Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Have National Identity Number.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Applicants must be fit and present a Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Be required to pass a drug test.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years with the exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There shall be a computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to each person.
Note: The application portal will be open from Monday, 16th January 2023.
How To Apply;
- Visit the official recruitment website, or click here
- Make sure you have all the required documents.
- Double application shall be voided.
Application Deadline; 30th January 2023.
Thanks for reading this post on Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2023, do well to share with your families and friends in other to help them get a Job. Do not forget to contact us on Facebook
- UK Teachers Recruitment 2023 | Application Form Portal, Selected Countries, Requirements, and How to Apply
- Reposebay Recruitment 2022
- Latest Jobs at MTN Nigeria for November 2022
- Assets Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2022
- Hobark International Limited (HIL) Recruitment 2022 – How To Apply