Assets Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2022
List of Vacancies
- Lead Deposit Mobilization
- Treasury Officer
- Finance Officer
- Head, Agency Banking
- Brands and Marketing Manager
- Head of Growth
- Recovery Officer
- Digital Loan Processing Officer
- Digital Loan Product Lead
- Loan and Credit Manager
Vacancies and Requirements
Lead Deposit Mobilization
- B.Sc or HND in Finance, Accounting.
- 2 – 5 years experience in a similar environment.
- Professional qualifications are an added advantage.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any related field.
- Professional Certification in ACCA/ICAN is a must
- Strong knowledge of working with QuickBooks and Xero Accounting Software.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Finance Officer in the Financial Technology sector.
- Excellent knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Extensive experience using financial software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced Fintech is a major advantage
- Excellent Financial Modelling Skills.
Head, Agency Banking
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 4 – 7 years of general banking experience of which 4 – 5 years should have been in a leadership role in Digital Banking.
- Experience in product development & launch. Previous experience in Microfinance, agent, and retail banking.
- Experience in market research, analysis, and business development.
- Experience in business strategy formulation and execution with verifiable track records.
- Competencies for the Roles: Business skills, financial and data analysis, and business performance management with strong marketing background.
- People management, organizational, and leadership abilities. Team player and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Resilient, Solutions oriented mindset and creative thinking abilities. A good understanding of Risk, Compliance policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrated consistent high performance in roles held.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
Brands and Marketing Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communication, or a related field.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in branding, corporate communications, advertising, marketing, or media buying.
- Proven experience in managing a brand (Knowledge in the manufacturing sector would be an added advantage).
- Must have a solid understanding of consumer insights and needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Head of Growth
Qualifications & Skill Sets
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 5+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Portfolio of previous digital campaigns, highlighting customer profiles, engagement, and conversion in relation to KPIs.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Creativity and commercial awareness – Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and lead funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Ahref).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns for Google Adwords campaigns, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and marketing software (e.g Hubspot).
- Project management experience.
- Excellent essential skills – communication, people, organizational, and time management skills.
- University Degree from any related field is preferred.
- 2 years and above experience in microfinance operations directly dealing with delinquent clients and other problem-solving situations.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have good computer literacy and email.
- Must be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Must have the ability to make fair and ethical decisions in tough circumstances.
- Must be very organized in order to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- High self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to motivate and persuade others, particularly delinquent clients to repay debt.
- Ability to communicate with local authorities and legal / court members in an articulate and professional manner.
- Demonstrate a high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
Digital Loan Processing Officer
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
Digital Loan Product Lead
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Master’s and/or other professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of general banking experience, 3 of which must be from the retail/consumer/individual sector.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Extensive knowledge of the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpretation of business needs into operational requirements.
- Good Understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry and Remittance industry.
- Knowledge of CBN’s policies and the business environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Individual / Personal / Retail Banking products and services, and extensive Banking Industry knowledge.
- Excellent product and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competencies in championing high-performance management.
- A good understanding of risk, credit policies, and procedures.
- Excellent communication, planning, organization, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Must have hands-on experience in Credit Analysis & Administration, Sales, Relationship Management, Customer Service, and commercial and product development functions of a commercial bank at the managerial level.
What We Expect From You:
- A high degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organized, and proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationships.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
Loan and Credit Manager
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 8 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2022
Thanks for reading this post on Assets Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2022, do well to share with your families and friends in other to help them get a Job. Do not forget to contact us on Facebook