Hobark International Limited (HIL) Recruitment 2022 – How To Apply
About Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services. Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling, and well engineering. Ultiproc offers a one-stop shop solution for international procurement and services for a wide range of products; from computers and parts to welding equipment. At Ultiproc we buy, ship, and deliver to your doorstep. Full-cycle recruitment solutions and HR-department outsourcing for the oil and gas industry are provided by Hobark CMS. Registered employees are placed at major oil companies throughout the world for various positions.
Read also: MTN Job Recruitments 2022
- General Manager, Finance
- Security Relations Adviser
- Regulatory Alliancing Officer
- Sales Readiness Expert
- Lead Electrical Engineer
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Investigation Coordinator
- Security Access Control Officer
Vacancies, and Requirements;
General Manager, Finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus.
- 5-8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis.
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners.
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
- Strongly demonstrated the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Security Relations Adviser
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in Security Management, Business Administration, Political/Social Science, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Law, International Relations, or a related field is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in security, risk or disaster, or emergency management in the public or private service areas, such as national security, military or police, or in a corporate environment is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of international experience in security management systems is required.
- Two (2) years of international experience in security operations is also required.
- Management experience in the public, private or corporate sectors is required.
- International security experience in humanitarian settings is desirable.
Regulatory Alliancing Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of regulatory specialization.
- An accredited qualification in regulatory and compliance assurance will be advantageous.
- More than five years of work experience in the relevant industry.
- At least three years experience as a Regulatory Alliancing Officer or similar.
- Extensive knowledge of industry regulations and governing laws.
- Proficiency in office and compliance management software.
- Exceptional analytical, investigative, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Sales Readiness Expert
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or a related field.
- 7 years experience in Sales Operations, Sales Training, or related roles in B2B SaaS or Technology.
- Experience developing training documentation.
- Experience in delivering training in person and via call.
- Strong understanding of different sales processes and ability to map out buyer’s journeys.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of Sales Systems, processes, and methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Displays excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills, knowing when to act quickly.
- A motivated, driven and self-starting attitude.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, effectively executing to drive desired results and meet deadlines.
- Ability to balance simultaneous projects, evaluate workload and prioritize tasks based on criticality.
- High level of organization and detail-orientation
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Operates in a cooperative and collaborative spirit to achieve shared goals across multiple functions, and also has the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fast-changing team environment
- Ability to articulate needs for process improvements
Lead Electrical Engineer
- B.Sc, HND, ND, or professional qualifications
- Must have experience and training in Machine Installation and Maintenance.
Senior Technical Assistant
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND plus M.Sc. / MBA
- Minimum of 5 years of senior management experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s / HND in any course of study
- Candidate must be within 30-45 years
- Previous experience /membership in any arm of the Military or State Security Service is a highly added advantage.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Security Access Control Officer
- B.Sc Degree
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with Poly.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license in good standing.
How to Apply:
- Visit the company’s recruitment website at: https://www.hobarkintl.com/careers
- Search for your desired job
- Fill out the necessary information as required, and use a valid email address.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Thanks for reading this post on Hobark International Limited (HIL) Recruitment 2022 – How To Apply, do well to share with your families and friends in other to help them get a Job. Do not forget to contact us on Facebook