Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form www.npf.gov.ng | Registration Portal
NPF Recruitment 2022/2023
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has announced the start of the recruitment exercise of new police constables into the agency. Candidates or applicants who wish to be a part of the NPF recruitment 2022 exercise should take note you ought that application will only take place on the portal.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 starting date has been announced. See the recruitment form, application portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng), requirements and how to apply for the NPF recruitment 2022, and every detail about Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 which you need to know.
Do you need information on the Nigeria Police Force’s ongoing recruitment of constables? Then you are on the correct website to apply for NPF recruitment 2022/2023. So scroll through the page to get all the information you need.
The Inspector General of Police has approved the commencement of Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022. Application is currently ongoing and successful candidates will undergo training in the various NPF Training centers.
The 2022 NPF recruitment application form is now available for the next batch of 10,000 constables to be recruited into the force. Eligible candidates across the 36 states are free to apply for enlistment into the Nigerian Police Force.
This article contains information on Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment portal and application guidelines and how to get the recruitment form. You can apply for the Nigeria Police job on the recruitment portal and also get shortlisted.
Most importantly, the NPF recruitment 2022 application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in Nigerian Police. The application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal of NPF
Currently, Nigeria Police 2022 recruitment form will soon be available and recruitment is yet to begin. From reliable sources, the Nigerian Police will very soon commence a massive recruitment exercise in which the portal will then be open and applications will be accepted. The closing date has not yet been announced at the time of publishing this article.
Requirements for Police Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN)
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as of January 2022 and 31″ December,
- Not less than 1.67 meters in height for males and 1.6 meters for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointments
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability:
- Be free from any financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offenses
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons: Traditional Rulers, Magistrates,
- Local Government Chairmen, Heads of Educational Institutions Attended, Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel
- Educational Requirements – Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form www.npf.gov.ng | Registration Portal
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
Read also: Edwise International – Study Abroad Consultants: Six Trending Courses Abroad 2022
Documents Needed for Application
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificat
- FSLC(First School Leaving Certificate) Result
- LGA(Local Government Identification) Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Method of Application
All interested candidates should follow these steps to complete their applications online;
Step 1: go to www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng
Step 2: Click on apply, on the popup window, click on login,
Step 3: Click on signup on the new window to start your application process. You can use this link to go straight to the signup page http://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/page-register
Step 4: Complete the profile form and click on sign me up after completing the form.
Note: A Gmail account is preferable, and pick a password of six or more characters(Use something you can remember).
Step 5: A verification link will be sent to your email, log in to your email, and click on the link to continue your application.
Note: ensure you use the phone number linked with your NIN (if any) while filling out the form. Also, make sure to review your information before submission because you will not be allowed to edit after that.
Deadline of Application
The deadline to apply for this recruitment is 26 September 2022.
Thanks for reading this post on Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form www.npf.gov.ng | Registration Portal, do well to share with your families and friends in other to help them get a Job. Do not forget to contact us on Facebook